4-star hotel in Yvoire
Fall under the spell of Lake Geneva, the largest stretch of freshwater in Western Europe, as you spend a few days at Villa Cécile, a 4-star residence full of character located just a stone’s throw away from the marina in Yvoire, and surrounded by a magnificent flowered garden.
Each one of the hotel rooms combines warm elegance and discreet luxury. Their view over the garden or swimming pool, as well as their private balcony or terrace, guarantee guests tranquillity and intimacy for a wholly relaxing stay.
At our restaurants, you will be able to savour authentic cuisine, which is both refined and wholesome, and in which the delicious fresh fish offered by the lake often take the spotlight.
In both summer and winter, we invite you to discover the cruises and walks available in Yvoire’s medieval village or its lakeside footpaths. Treat yourself to a moment of pure relaxation beside one of our outdoor swimming pools, or let yourself be pampered by the expert hands of our specialist beauty therapists in our spa centre, where you will discover a world entirely dedicated to beauty and well-being.
Your stay at Villa Cécile is sure to leave you feeling completely revitalised, in both body and soul.
Facilities & services
Our 4-star residence offers guests the following facilities and services:
- 15 rooms on the lake and garden side or swimming pool side of the hotel
- Reception open 24/7
- Restaurant offering traditional cuisine using seasonal and regional produce
- Terrace and garden
- Spa with treatment rooms, steam room and sauna, and relaxation area
- Two outdoor swimming pools (open from April to October)
- Air conditioning
- Luggage room
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Free outdoor car park and paying private garage (€10 per day)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Newspapers at guests’ disposal
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Minibus transfer from the railway station/airports (at an additional cost)